Stone Oak Allergy and Evolution have partnered to provide you with free in-home COVID tests, delivered monthly to your doorstep! If you (or any of your family and friends) have Medicare Part B insurance, you are eligible to receive free, at-home COVID-19 tests each month.
Through the end of the COVID-19 public health emergency (PHE), Medicare covers and pays for over-the-counter (OTC) COVID-19 tests at no cost to people with Medicare Part B, including those with Medicare Advantage plans.
As a patient of Stone Oak Allergy, we want to keep you safe and healthy and we are recommending that our patients take advantage of this wonderful program. The tests will be delivered directly to you for your use or for people who come in contact with you. The benefits of having a COVID test readily available for yourself, family or friends is it will provide an added comfort level when socializing with others.
What’s Covered on the Program
- Eligible providers or suppliers can distribute U.S. FDA-approved, authorized, or cleared OTC COVID-19 tests to patients enrolled in Part B, including those enrolled in Medicare Advantage plans.
- Each eligible Medicare patient can get up to 8 tests per calendar month until the PHE ends. Medicare won’t pay for more than 8 OTC tests in a month.
How the Program Works – Three Simple Steps
- Click this link https://form.jotform.com/222715573503150
- Fill out the six-question form. It’s quick and easy! Just have your Medicare card handy!
- Wait for your shipment. Our partner, a lab company called Evolution, will submit the necessary paperwork to Medicare and begin managing the program for you. Each month, they will ship your free tests unless you decide to opt-out of the program.
The Providers at Stone Oak Allergy
Can I participate in this program if I do not have Medicare Part B or Medicare Advantage?
No. You are NOT eligible if you only have Medicare Part A or a private insurance plan.
Does my doctor need to prescribe these tests?
No, these tests are provided over-the-counter (OTC) and do not require a prescription. Eligible patients can simply sign up for this program by scanning our QR code or clicking on the special link provided.
Is there a cost to this program?
Eligible Medicare patients will get these tests at no cost, and their annual deductible, coinsurance, and copayment don’t apply.
Do I have to come into the clinic for the COVID-19 tests?
No, this is an at-home, self-administered program.
Am I required to test myself every month?
No, the program is voluntary and designed to allow you to have COVID tests readily available for yourself, family or friends; providing you with an added level of comfort when socializing with others.
How soon will I receive my tests, after I sign up?
How will I receive my tests and how often?
These will be shipped by Evolution and delivered by USPS, once per month.
Will Medicare send me a statement each month?
Where can I learn more about this program?